EVENING FOR KIDS SAKE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18
EVENING FOR KIDS' SAKE
Mark your calendars for Friday, October 18 and join us at the Institute for Contemporary Art for our 9th annual fall fundraiser. Inspired by bright and colorful cocktails, it'll be a brilliant time with delicious food from Garnish RVA, live & silent auctions, ICA gallery tours, an open wine & beer bar, and music from DJ Patrick Zurn.
All proceeds help us create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth in Virginia. So, buy your tickets today and then get ready to put on your best and brightest attire for our 9th annual Evening for Kids' Sake!
To purchase a ticket for the event
- Go to our Evening for Kids’ Sake campaign page
- Click “Purchase Tickets”
- Scroll Down and select Event Ticket for $125 (click again for multiple tickets)
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the screen
Free Parking will be provided in VCU lot QQ, or take a Lyft using the discount code: BEBIG2019 for 20% off both ways.
We're excited to bring you a host of incredible auction packages, some include:
- LIVE: New York Minute with Stephen Colbert package. Two tickets to see Stephen Colbert live in NYC and a one night stay at the Times Square Hyatt
- LIVE: Be a Brewmaster. Three Notch’d Brewing has donated a beer collaboration where you’d get to help create and brew the beer. Then throw a party for all your friends at their Scott’s Addition location.
- LIVE: Diamond Earrings ($1,000 worth in Diamonds)
- SILENT: Year of Museums. Get year long memberships to the local museums (VMFA, Science Museum, Children’s Museum and more)
- SILENT: Staycations – Get out of the house, but stay in town. Treat yourself to a one or two night stay at various hotels in Richmond. Combined with fun Richmond activities or with a spa gift certificate to truly treat yourself
- SILENT: Work Out – Get a sampler package to all the best workouts in town. We’ll be offering work out packages with 4-6 different studios. Try a month of Yoga at Glenmore Yoga & Wellness or a month at 9Round or go to Peak and learn to climb!
- SILENT: Get out of town. Bid on a package that takes you to Wintergreen, Massanutten, Virginia Beach or further